Secure your child’s place today
Contact your local authority to make Wynyard Primary Church of England Primary School your first preference.
If you live in Stockton, please visit the Stockton School Admissions website to find out how to apply for your child’s place in Reception for September 2021.
If you live in another local authority, please contact your authority’s school admissions department to apply for your child’s place in school.
If you would like to discuss your application for a place for your child or wish to find out more about our school, please contact us on 01740 555005 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Still looking for an outstanding school for your child?
Our school provides children with high achievement, confidence and strong moral values, developed through excellent teaching, a stimulating curriculum, and a robust Christian ethos.
Why choose Wynyard Church of England Primary School?
- This is an excellent school at the heart of its community where wellbeing is paramount and every child valued.
- We deliver outstanding education, with excellent teaching and purposeful learning, and underpinned by Christian values and principles, ensuring local children realise their full potential.
- Children are part of a school that is proud of its values of Wisdom; Love; Forgiveness; and Faith.
- The school is one of the Diocese of Durham’s family of schools and is located on the Wynyard Estate.
To find out how to appeal against an admission decision and for full details of our appeals timeline, please visit Stockton Borough Council School Admission Appeals.
Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, there have been some temporary changes to the admissions appeal regulations until 30th September 2021.
The key changes are:
- Face-to-face appeal hearings should not take place until the government guidelines on social distancing indicate it is safe to do so.
- Where face-to-face hearings cannot take place, hearings should be conducted by telephone or video conference. Where telephone or video conference is not possible, appeals conducted entirely on the basis of written submissions are acceptable.
- Appeals should be determined as soon as is reasonably practicable and in accordance with the deadlines set by the temporary regulations.
- Where a panel member needs to withdraw part way through the appeals process and it is not reasonably practicable for the panel to be reconstituted in the normal way for a reason related to the incidence or transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19), a panel made up of at least 2 members may continue to consider and determine the appeal.